Friday 3 October 2014

Poooooo's first entry~!

Heyaaaaa~!! ^O^/ It's Poooooooo!! Hehe my first blog entry thingy! Yay~~~ Aren't you proud? x3 I have no idea what to write about though xP Hmm....... Should I just introduce myself? Yeah, I probably should.... Well at the moment I'm listening to "The drug in me is you"- Falling In Reverse
 , the time I was writing not the time you're reading, aaanyways I like metalcore, punk, rock and those kind of stuff xD I also really really REALLY love Kpop, manga aaand anime *Q* I'm also older than Liv and Shishkebab(?) but I think I'm the most childish xD (and shortest T^T). I'm most of the time inspirationless so don't expect alot x3 Aggh can't think of anything else anymore so I'll end it here ._. Yeah.... Bye Cx
Yeeeaah let's celebrate~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cheers! x'D
(S/N Kanpaaaii~~~~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment