Friday 10 October 2014

Een dag op school A day at school

Hellooo~! Shiskebab hier! Hmm ik ga vertellen over onze dag op school. Ik vertel het dus vanuit mijn...perspectief (ik ben soort van de domste van ons drietjes xd)?Nou, laat ik maar beginnen.

Hellooo~! Shishkebab here! Hmm let me tell you guys about our day at school. I will be telling it from my...point of view (I'm kinda the most stupid one among us xd)? Well, let me begin.

Vandaag stond ik weer eens om 4 uur 's ochtend op om m'n huiswerk te maken (*kuch* wiskunde*kuch*) en wat te leren. Nou er is dus wat gekomen van het maken van m'n huiswerk maar ik was te moe om natuurkunde te leren, ik had een proefwerk vandaag. Yay. Om 07:25 ging ik de deur uit en liep naar de bushalte. Lekker vroeg op school, het was 07:40 toen ik daar aankwam :D.

Today I woke up at 4 AM again to do my homework (*cough* math *cough*) and to learn a bit. Well the homework part did happen but I was too tired to learn for science (I think it's called like that xd), I had a test today. Yay. I went to the bus stop at 07:25. Early at school, it was 07:40 when I arrived there :D.

Laat me even wat skippen hoor xD. De lessen waren niet bepaald boeiend zou ik zeggen. Dus laat me naar het boeiende gaan :D! Scheikunde. We gingen vandaag een practicum doen, en ja...alles ging goed totdat we alles op moesten ruimen *kuch*. 

Let me skip a bit xD. I would say that the lessons weren't exactly interesting. So let me get to the interesting part :D! Chemistry. Today we did an experiment, and yeah...everything went well until we had tidy up everything...*cough*. 

                                                               The things we need...

                                                              It had to look like this xd

Oh ja ik zei niet wat we deden he? Nou, we moesten onderzoeken of een bepaald stofje (volgens mij was het kaarsvet) een stolpunt of een stoltraject had. Liv en ik deden het practicum samen en Poo met een ander meisje. Alles ging op zich wel goed en lekker snel (bij Poo ging de boel langzaam :p). We kregen een werkblad met de instructies er op, en op de achterkant van het blad was er een tabel dat we in moesten vullen. Het komt er op neer dat we water moesten koken, vervolgens er een reageerbuis met dat stofje in dat water moesten doen, wachten tot het stofje helemaal gesmolten was, er een thermometer in doen tot het de 100 graden (nou bij ons mocht rond de 90 graden ook) berijkt en vervolgens steeds elke 30 seconden aflezen op hoeveel graden de thermometer steeds stond. Dat deden we zo'n zes minuten lang, en toen..

Oh I didn't tell what we did huh? Well, we had to research if  a certain substance has a solidifying point or a solidifying range. Liv and I did it together and Poo did it with an other girl. Everything went pretty well and fast (not in Poo's case XD). We got this sheet with instructions on it, and on the back side of the sheet we had to fill in this table (?). Let's just say that we had to boil water, put this tube thing with this random stuff in it in the water, then we had to wait until it was completely melted and then we had to put a thermometer in the stuff and then we had to wait until it reached the 100 degrees C. (something near 90 degrees C. was okay) and then we had to check up the temperature  every 30 seconds. So we did that for 6 minutes and then...

                                                           We had to boil the water


                                                          Then we had to melt the stuff
                                           (yep, that's me in the background, just ignore me)


                                       Then we had to put the thermometer in the melted stuff

                                             And measure the temperature every 30 seconds.

                                                                     The results :3.

Toen moesten we opruimen. Chill :3. Dus ik wou de gasslang uit de gaskraan halen, maar ik had daar wat moeite mee, dus ik trok keihard aan die slang. Liv dacht al van "oh shit dit gaat fout, laat me snel dat glas water pakken", maarrrrr ze was iets te laat, want ik trok die slang er uit en toen botste iets (misschien mijn arm ofzo :/) tegen het glas aan en viel het op de vloer. En dat glas brak natuurlijk. Ben ik niet slim :3? 

Then we has to clean up. Chill :3. So I wanted to remove the gas hose from the gas tap, but I had some trouble with that, so I pulled that hose really hard. Liv already thought like "oh shit this is going wrong, let me pick up the glass of water real quick", buuuuuttttt she was a little too late, because I pulled the hose out of the tap and then something bumped (I think it was my arm or something :/) onto the glass and it fell on the floor. And that glass broke of course. Am I not smart :3?


                                                   Me picking up the big glass pieces

We moesten de leraar 2 euro betalen T^T! How cruel! En hij gaf gewoon het geld aan zo'n assistent vrouwtje en zei dat ze wat lekkers ofzo voor d'r zelf mocht halen. Tsss -_-.

We had to pay the teacher 2 euros T^T! How cruel! And he just gave the money to this assistant woman and told her to buy some food for herself or something. Tsss -_-.

BTW I posted this 2 weeks later XD. I was too lazy to finish the post x'D (I failed that test btw T^T).








No comments:

Post a Comment